No one knows how to get perfect health once and for all. It means that disorders can develop in any person from time to time. It is necessary to eliminate abnormalities early in order to prevent diseases. To do it, everyone should be examined on a regular basis. All the more the advanced technology device, simple-to-use software-hardware complex Bioscanner Wellness, allows any person (even who is far from the medical field) to get accurate information about the body state.
Five accurate and painless methods of rapid body examination are used for the wellness screening, i. e. check on any abnormalities in certain organ system or the whole body. Working with a device does not require the participation of a qualified health professional. Preparation for the examination is essentially the placement sensors on the body (explanatory figures are included in the program) and press the Start button. Health professional assistance is required only in case of the stable detection of an abnormality, for diagnosis specification.
The whole screening process takes from 5 to 15 minutes, the most rapid examination lasts only one minute. Computer program assesses the information from the sensors fast and with high accuracy, comparing values to the normal range. After that the software draws a conclusion, containing results of assessment and recommendations.
What wellness screening is used for
The examination with the help of Bioscanner allows to detect body disorders, monitor the health state and treatment course efficacy, develop excess weight reduction, sport training, health-improving and rehabilitation programs. For that there are following technologies in the device:
- Electrosomatography allows to detect problem body zones and abnormalities even at early stages. It helps to monitor the weight improvement, sport training or rehabilitation program.
- Pulseoxymetry with calculation of heart rate variability (HRV) is a gold standard of evaluation of autonomic nervous system, which regulates internal organs, glands and vessels. Pulseoxymetry with HRV analyses spare capacity of the body, i. e. the health and training level.
- Photoplethysmography evaluates microcirculation (the circulation in the smallest blood vessels). It allows to assess the vascular tone and the heart function, reveal the signs of stenosis (narrowing of the blood vessels), sclerosis, deposits on the walls of vessels (blood clots, cholesterol plaques). It helps to control the treatment efficacy based on the improving of vessel state, because microcirculation disorders underlie almost all diseases.
- Bioimpedansometry is a calculation of the body mass index and analysis of muscle, fat and water content in the body. It identifies metabolic disorders, risks of disease occurrence, defines the physiological age of the person.
- Electrocardiography is a classical method of assessment of the cardiovascular system state. Any heart or major vessels abnormalities reflect on the ECG. Many disorders may produce the clinical signs too late. Regular examination with the help of electrocardiography is necessary for early detection and elimination abnormalities.
Bioscanner Wellness: for many and everyone
Bioscanner Wellness was developed primarily for wellness screening, making it possible to detect problem body zones. The point is to temporarily remove a person from the activity (if it has a negative impact on health) in case of detection of abnormalities and conduct the detailed examination at medical establishment.
Methods that realized with the help of the device are used in medical establishments, however applicability of HSC Bioscanner Wellness is clearly much wider. These are just some of professionals who have benefits from using the device:
- Nutrition specialists, wellness coaches. Technologies of Bioscanner allows to explore the basic body state and help to develop an individual health improving or excess weight reduction program. Besides they make it possible to effectively monitor the ratio of fat and protein content, correct the physical activity level when the signs of overstraining appear.
- Professionals, who monitor the physical well-being of people in different collectives, including children’s groups. Wellness screening in different organizations and schools helps to perform fast pre-assessment and detection abnormalities to determine populations who require detailed examination or preventive measures.
- Routine physical of employees whose work relates to high-risk activity. They are drivers, high-rise building construction workers, crane operators, train drivers, pilots, etc. Examination using all Bioscanner modules during routine physical is the most effective solution. Electrosomatograph detects organ abnormalities within just a minute, pulseoxymetry with HRV determines the stress and fatigue level. This can be important information, because significant abnormal findings mean it is dangerous to work when the health state is so unstable. Photoplethysmogram reflects deposits on the walls of blood vessels. Their presence can point to the high risk of thrombosis that can be a possible cause of sudden death. Electrocardiography detects cardiac rhythm disorders and other cardiac muscle damages.
- Professionals, working at health resorts and recreation centers. Any rehabilitation program is more effective if it is developed individually. Systemic evaluation with the help of Bioscanner allows to evaluate the basic state, determine contraindications. For example, in case of predisposition to thrombosis, identified with the help of photoplethysmography, vibrating beds and other such devices as well as massage and thermal procedures should not be used. Regular control demonstrates as well how effective the health improving process is.
- Athletes, coaches and sports medicine professionals. Athletes actively use bioimpedansometry. It helps to control the muscle gain during the training process, estimate the training level and facilitates the prognosis of sport results. However, other Bioscanner technologies are also very useful. For example, electrosomatography helps to monitor health condition of athletes, detect the strains in organs and estimate the effectiveness of training program. Pulseoxymetry with HRV allows to calculate the optimum physical activity, assess the preparedness for the next training, timely detect the exhaustion. Photoplethysmogram detects pathology of veins and arteries, making it possible to develop a training program in consideration of the load on blood vessels. Electrocardiography should be performed before every training. This method allows to detect any heart damages, including preinfarction angina or asymptomatic arrhythmia, when physical activity is prohibited.
- Home users. Regular wellness screening facilitates assessment of health condition, monitor the treatment and self-treatment efficacy, adhere to the principles of a healthy lifestyle, assess advantages of dietary regimens and different types of physical activity. Frequently, devices for wellness screening are purchased in a corporate way for personnel examination, as well as in different communities or remote locations. Devices for wellness screening are considered as the basis for the development of telehealth, that allows long distance patient/clinician contact and care, advice, monitoring and remote admissions via electronic information and telecommunication technologies: Skype and other such software. Centralization of medical establishments has already started: large clinics are expanded and small hospitals are closed. Telehealth may soon become current practice. It enables to perform pre-assessment at home and then, in case of detection abnormalities, send the results to clinicians for remote consultations.
Wellness screening nuances
Carrying-out any instrumental examination always implies a measurement error. Human body parameters (body temperature, tissue resistance etc.) are constantly changing. The examined person is influenced by weather, emotional state, fatigue, medications and other possible confounding factors. That’s why a patient should rest quietly for some time before the examination in order to adapt.
However, even using the most sensitive device and performing the procedure perfectly, there is a measurement error. Only one examination may not well reflect the real situation, so the procedure must be repeated after a while to monitor changes in a dynamic perspective. Body changes (for example, during the transition to a new nutritional regimen or training program) cannot occur overnight, it should also be taken into account. There is no point in carrying out measurements every day, you should wait a few days. In this case changes become more significant. If you come with these basic rules, Bioscanner Wellness will help you to achieve outstanding results.