Program software for the HSC «Bioscanner BIORS»
|“BioScanner” software, version 1.09 (EN):|| |
|User manual (PDF; the file is opened in a separate window)|| |
|Other additional files:|
|Sample reports provided by the program||Reports_Bioskaner_Wellness_EN.pdf|| |
|Database of the patient examinations with program report examples (ZIP archive)|| |
Computer system requirements
- OS (operating system): Windows VISTA/7/8/10
- Processor performance: not lower than Pentium 4
- Random access memory: at least 1 GB
- Video adapter: any model supporting version DirectX 9.0
- Hard disc free space: at least 100 MB
- If you install the software from a CD, CD drive is required
- USB port for connecting to device and supporting equipment (printer, scanner, etc.)
Download the bioscaninst.exe file to the hard drive, to any directory. Once the download starts, follow the on-screen instructions. It is advisable to click “Next” — “Install” every time..
Answer “Yes” to all question of Windows at every stage of installation process.
Running a program
Upon completion of the installation process you should run the program from the “START” menu or using the “BioScanner” shortcut on the Desktop.
Examination database installation and view of reports
- Extract the patient_bio.zip. Save the file to any directory on the hard drive..
- Run “BioScanner” program.
- Click the down arrow under the word “BioScanner” at the top-left.
- The menu will be opened, click the first item (“Open”)..
- By clicking the mouse select a directory with patient_bio_pat (from the extracted patient_bio.zip). Click “Open”.
- Wait for the addition to complete.
- The patient list will appear. Select any patient by clicking the mouse.
- Click the “Reports” button in the “Examinations” menu (at the top-right).
- The report menu will appear.
- Click the “History” button at the top-left.
- The menu will be opened. Select one of the examinations performed. To view select it in the left column by ticking the needed item. You can also select all items in the “Report selection”.